- How fungi affect the bond of paint and varnish to wood.
- How clear coatings are designed, how they fail and how
to make them last.
- The life cycle of wood.
- Why and how paint comes loose from wood, and what to
do about it.
- A survey of wood restoration technology going back to
the dawn of civilization.
- Knowing how exterior wood fails, here are recommendations
for the design of rot-resistant structures.
- Definitions of common terms.
- The physical universe seems to be made of this.
- The Lignu resin has other uses such as preventing freeze-thaw
damage to concrete. Here is an overview of some of its many
applications. » Overview »